Thanks for dropping by. Feel free to sign up here for our occasional updates ✌️
Your cart is currently empty. Click here to continue shopping.
The Amherst Coat embraces an air of simplicity. Its six panel construction cuts a lengthened, minimal silhouette. The electric blue tone is accented boldly by antique brass finishes and hand-dyed recycled hemp buttons.
- Made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Fabric woven for Okewa in Taiwan.
- Fabric composition: 100% Polyester.
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm. Completely seam sealed.
- Breathable to 8,000g/m2/24hrs.
- Fully lined for comfort.
- Two front pockets and internal welt phone pocket.
- Detachable hood with antique brass eyelets and cord stoppers.
- Blue hand-dyed recycled hemp buttons.
Please drop us a message with any enquiries about the Amherst Coat. We're here to help with fitting and payment.