The Birmingham takes nods from classic trench coat styling. The Birmingham is double breasted, with a detachable hood and cut from a plum herringbone fabric. The shoulder epaulettes, belted waist and back storm flap set off a strong silhouette.
- Made in New Zealand.
- Fabric woven for Okewa in Taiwan.
- Fabric composition: 100% Polyester.
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm. Completely seam sealed.
- Breathable to 8,000g/m2/24hrs.
- Fully lined for comfort.
- Two front pockets and internal welt phone pocket.
- Detachable hood with antique brass eyelets and cord stoppers.
- Hand dyed natural corozo buttons.
- Sydel wears a size Small (180cm tall / 5'11")
Complimentary shipping within New Zealand.
Please drop us a message with any enquiries about the Birmingham Trench. We're here to help with fitting and payment.