The Okewa Street Coat is built with a simple silhouette that features shoulder panels and front dome fastenings. Its paired-back simplicity helps the piece traverse from week to weekend.
- Made in New Zealand.
- Fabric woven for Okewa in Japan.
- Fabric composition: 80% Nylon 20% PE.
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm. Completely seam sealed.
- Breathable to 8,000g/m2/24hrs.
- Fully lined for comfort.
- Hood with adjustable drawstring and gunmetal cord stoppers.
- Two front pockets and an internal phone pocket.
- Ariki wears size Medium (190cm tall / 6'3").