The Nezu Coat was inspired by Tokyo's dimly-lit backstreets and meandering lanes. The coat is fastened by an inside tie and asymmetric double buckling. The oversized silhouette is visually balanced by darted sleeve cuffs.
- Made in New Zealand.
- Fabric woven for Okewa in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Fabric composition: 100% Polyester.
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm. Completely seam sealed.
- Breathable to 8,000g/m2/24hrs.
- Fully lined for comfort.
- Two front pockets and internal welt phone pocket.
- Detachable hood with antique brass eyelets and cord stoppers.
- Natarsha wears size XS (175cm tall / 5'9")
Please drop us a message with any enquiries about the Nezu Coat as it is an oversized piece it's best to size down - our size XS would be a good fit on an 8-10. We're here to help with fitting and payment.