The Amherst Coat embraces an air of simplicity. Its six panel construction cuts a lengthened, minimal silhouette. The olive tone is accented boldly by antique brass finishes and hand-dyed recycled hemp buttons.
- Made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Fabric woven for Okewa in Taiwan.
- Fabric composition: 100% Polyester.
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm.
- Completely seam sealed.
- Breathable to 8,000g/m2/24hrs.
- Fully lined for comfort.
- Two front pockets and internal welt phone pocket.
- Detachable hood with antique brass eyelets and cord stoppers.
- Olive hand-dyed recycled hemp buttons.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- PFC-free DWR finish
- Pamela is a size 8 and wears an xs
Note: The Women's Amherst is also stocked at Everyday Needs in Auckland - please try their website for any size out of stock here.