This product is coming soon.
PRE ORDER: Dispatching Wednesday 31st May.
The Amherst Coat embraces an air of simplicity. Its six panel construction cuts a lengthened, minimal silhouette. The dark camel tone is accented warmly by antique brass finishes and tagua nut buttoning.
- Made in New Zealand.
- Fabric woven for Okewa in Japan.
- Fabric composition: 100% Polyester.
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm. Completely seam sealed.
- Breathable to 8,000g/m2/24hrs.
- Fully lined for comfort.
- Two front pockets and internal welt phone pocket.
- Detachable hood with antique brass eyelets and cord stoppers.
- Hand-dyed corozo buttons.
- Natarsha wears size XS (175cm tall / 5'9")
Please drop us a message with any enquiries about the Amherst Coat. We're here to help with fitting and payment.