The Amherst Coat embraces an air of simplicity. Its six panel construction cuts a lengthened, minimal silhouette. With a soft, lightweight drape the Amherst Coat will carry you across the seasons.
- Made in New Zealand.
- Fabric woven for Okewa in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Fabric composition: 41% Polyester, 59% Rayon.
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm. Completely seam sealed.
- Breathable to 8,000g/m2/24hrs.
- Fully lined for comfort.
- Two front pockets and internal welt phone pocket.
- Detachable hood with Gunmetal eyelets and cord stoppers.
- Hand-dyed corozo buttons.
- Natarsha wears size XS (175cm tall / 5'9")
Complimentary shipping within New Zealand.
Please drop us a message with any enquiries about the Amherst Coat. We're here to help with fitting and payment.