The Amherst Coat traverses week and weekend. It is designed with raglan sleeves and its tailored fit cuts a slim silhouette. The Olive cloth is soft and lightweight.
- Made in New Zealand.
- Fabric woven for Okewa in Japan.
- Fabric composition: 100% Nylon.
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm. Completely seam sealed.
- Breathable to 8,000g/m2/24hrs.
- Fully lined for comfort.
- Two front pockets and internal welt phone pocket.
- Detachable hood with antique brass eyelets and cord stoppers.
- Hand dyed natural Corozo nut buttons.
- Fred wears size M (192cm tall / 6'3")
Complimentary shipping within New Zealand.
Please drop us a message with any enquiries about the Amherst Coat. We're here to help with fitting and payment.