The Amherst Coat traverses week and weekend. It is designed with raglan sleeves and its tailored fit cuts a slim silhouette. The Olive cloth is soft and lightweight.
- Made in Bangkok, Thailand
- Fabric woven for Okewa in Taiwan.
- Fabric composition: 100% Polyester.
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm.
- Completely seam sealed.
- Breathable to 8,000g/m2/24hrs.
- Fully lined for comfort.
- Two front pockets and internal welt phone pocket.
- Detachable hood with antique brass eyelets and cord stoppers.
- Hand dyed natural Hemp buttons.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles
- PFC-free DWR finish
- Fred wears size M (192cm tall / 6'3")
Please drop us a message with any enquiries about the Amherst Coat. We're here to help with fitting and payment.