The Amherst Coat traverses week and weekend. It is designed with raglan sleeves and its tailored fit cuts a slim silhouette. The cloth's subtle herringbone weave suggests a slightly more formal guise.
- Made in New Zealand.
- Fabric woven for Okewa in Japan.
- Fabric composition: 100% Nylon.
- Waterproof rating of 10,000mm. Completely seam sealed.
- Breathable to 8,000g/m2/24hrs.
- Fully lined for comfort.
- Two front pockets and internal welt phone pocket.
- Detachable hood with antique brass cord ends and stoppers.
- Fred wears size M (192cm tall / 6'3")
Please drop us a message with any enquiries about the Amherst Coat. We're here to help with fitting and payment.